Prices displayed are excluding taxes
PANEL PRO (New!)
MEET THE ALL NEW ALARM PANEL PRO
HARD-WIRED, SMARTER, AND INFINITELY EXPANDABLE
One of the most common feature requests from your feedback was consistently "we want Ethernet!".
People want the reliability of wired networking and the ability to send power to the unit with a PoE switch.
Now you have it with the Konnected Alarm Panel Pro.
You can expand the zone handling capability of your Pro setup by simply adding additional pro boards.
These Alarm Panel Pro starter kits include everything you need to revive your wired alarm system.
POWER OVER ETHERNET
The Alarm Panel Pro is PoE+ capable, meaning that you only need a PoE+ compliant network switch to power the device and AUX connected accessories*.
Or, use the included power adapter with unpowered Ethernet or WiFi connectivity.
* Maximum 1A AUX output (including siren) when powered via PoE.
FEATURES & SPECS
- ESP32 Microcontroller
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
- Power over Ethernet capable: PoE+ 802.3at
- Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
- No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- USB port for customizing firmware and/or advanced debugging
- 12 input zones
- 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
- 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
- 1 toggleable 12V/3.3V output
- Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
- Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
- 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
- Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
- Made in the USA with foreign sourced components
There are no products to list in this category.